Saturday, September 20, 2008

Light 'em up


This weekend I'm basically trying to create interesting new classes. As Cristal Connors so wisely said, "There's always someone younger and hungrier coming down the stairs after you."

In the Bay Area there's been a tidal wave of crafters coming into the market. Which means more competition for the ever shrinking discretionary dollar.

So, I'm spending the entire day working on project samples for 2009 new classes. I decided to ramp it up a bit as I won't have much free time over the next few months. I've been playing with fire all day, as well as riveting metal.

I feel so butch handling all these tools, but of course if my ipod was plugged into a speaker for all to hear, that image would be blown out the window, as I've been "spinning around" with Kylie while I create.

Back to birthin' out some ideas.

No comments: