Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Man up!


Oh no she didint.

One of my favorite contestants on the current season of Project Runway, (Terri Stevens) just gave me my new quote for living.

"I ain't got no babies and nobody suckin' on my t!tt!@s. So please man up!"

Not only does she ask the all important question about the Suede, but she also operates Funkin' Beautiful - her clothing label which I'm sure shakes things up in Columbus, OH.

Terri, to answer your question about Suede, I think he's packin' the latter. I mean he talks in third person?

If you haven't tuned into the current season. You'll notice some of the contestants are trying to outdo last year's winner in the race for the catchphrase.

One dude, who is so annoying I don't even want to name him, thus giving him a place in Google search keeps trying to make "pick a word and add -licious to it" happen.

I suggest he repeatedly watch and take note what Rachel McAdams' character Regina George in Mean Girls has to say in the post-Christmas concert scene

"Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen, it's not going to happen."

I figure after a couple of viewings, he'll go crawl in a corner, get the point and go fetal.

OH and next week's show promises to be the gayest ever!

How you make Project Runway MORE gay is beyond me, but I think my head might explode.

No comments: