Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Been there, done that, got the tee shirt.


No really, I got the tee shirt.

Right here. Okay, so maybe I've only had two people read this blog - that would be me and one other person, but I got to start the branding right away.

Hence the "crafty mofo" tee shirt.

Get one.
Get it on.
Get me traffic.

Here's the link...should you have $16.99, plus shipping burning a hole in your pocket.

Make this fitted tee just slightly more terrific with a custom paint job you perform at home. Add an iron-on here, a little fabric paint there and you've got yourself a crafty mofo masterpiece.

It's made in the USA (cue God Bless America) so it's like the only product were manufacturing ourselves these days.

Sorry, still wearing my cranky pants.

For the one other person reading this, did you send an email to your friends?

No comments: